Our Ultimate Mission:
To empower seeds of destiny that generate fruits of greatness at every age and juncture of life through the word of God.
To nurture, mentor and disciple Women according to God's Holy Word.
Our Statement of faith:
- We believe that God is the creator of the universe creating both of the seen (physical) and the unseen (spiritual) realms and that God the creator is also the giver of life.
- We believe the Holy Bible is God's word Personally spoken by God for mankind for the purpose of revealing who He is and it is without error in all issues to which it speaks.
- We believe in the Triunity (Trinity), one God in three Persons, consisting of Father, Son Jesus, and Holy Spirit.
- We Believe Jesus Christ is Divine God who came from Heaven to mankind as a man yet retaining the Divinity of God and who while living a sinless life was rejected and betrayed by man to be
crucified and die on the cross yet not to remain dead but to Resurrect the third day in accordance with His Everlasting Divine life.
- We believe that the death of Jesus on the cross provided complete atonement for all the sins of the world therefore cleansing those who choose to be cleansed from their sin to then receive the
Holy Spirit and by receiving the Holy Spirit becoming "Born Again" and being Born Again becoming children of God. Children in the family of God and as children in a personal relationship with their
Father who is God above all and as children also inheritors in the Heavenly Kingdom of Jesus the kingdom that is without end.
- We believe that Jesus is the judge of all of mankind's thoughts, intentions and actions and that He is just and wise in His judgment. As judge, Jesus will judge the unjust [those who are not
covered by the blood of Jesus Christ] to everlasting condemnation while to the righteous [those who are covered by the blood of Jesus Christ] He will give of His life, His gifts, and His glory.
- We believe Jesus physically rose from the dead, was seen by and interacted with many eyewitnesses including the Disciples and Apostles and that Jesus has now ascended back into Heaven where He
originally came from. Jesus is currently seated in Majesty, Power and Authority alongside the Father and He is now accessible to us in both Prayer and Fellowship.